Holidays can be fun and crazy in preschool or kindergarten classrooms. Finding things like this little ghost poem can be the perfect way to engage young students around Halloween.
Materials Needed for the Little Ghost Poem
This adorable activity requires very little and can be done on practically a moment’s notice. It’s perfect for a quick time filler while another adult sets up a special Halloween center, while waiting for other students to get their costumes on, or while waiting for pickup! The only materials needed for the little ghost poem are:
- Black felt tip pen
- Poem Cards (included in the FREE Halloween Bundle below)
FREE Halloween Bundle!
Enjoy Free Halloween resources perfect for the season!
After you subscribe, you will be redirected to the FREE Halloween bundle. We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Easy Prep & Delivery
- Tape a tissue onto each student’s finger.
- Draw a little face on the tissue.
- Read the poem while moving your finger to the words.
Little Ghost Poem for Preschool in action!
Watch the video to see how easy this activity is!
Super simple and sugar-sweet – the students will love performing the little fingerplay over and over again!
More Halloween Fun!
Are you looking for more Halloween-themed fun? Try these fun resources!
- Try these Not-So-Spooky Halloween Activities…great for preschool and pre-k!
- Encourage fine motor practice at this Halloween Writing Trays center.
- Are you searching for some creepy craft ideas? Our friends at No Time for Flashcards have 50 Halloween Craft Ideas!
Need even more Halloween Fun?
Halloween Preschool Activities *BUNDLE*$34.00
Do you need engaging Halloween activities for your preschoolers? Looking for done-for-you lesson plans for October? Would you like to download and print Halloween and pumpkin centers, games, songs, circle time lessons, and more?
This bundle includes 8 Halloween resources that are perfect for preschoolers this fall.