Use these math centers with your transportation counters. Preschool, Pre-K, and prekindergarten students will practice sorting, patterning, logical thinking, counting, and graphing. Printable transportation counters are included as well.
This set includes 5 hands-on math centers:
- Sorting – Sort the transportation counters by color and by type (airplane, boat, fire truck, train, car, and bus)
- Patterning – Make hands-on AB patterns with the counters
- Grid Game – Develop logical thinking skills
- Counting – Practice counting and number recognition to 10
- Graphing – Make a graph of the counters
These math centers are perfect for students ages 3-5 years.