Use these math centers with your classic teddy bear counters. Preschool, Pre-K, and prekindergarten students will practice sorting, comparing, graphing, simple addition, and matching. Printable teddy bear counters are included as well.
This set includes 5 hands-on math centers:
- Sorting – Sort the teddy bear counters by color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple) or by size (big, medium, and small)
- Comparing – Compare the bears’ sizes and place them on the matching chair.
- Graphing – Make a graph of the counters
- Addition – Combine 2 sets of bears and put them in the bear cave.
- Matching – Use visual discrimination skills to match the bears.
These math centers are perfect for students ages 3-5 years.