Young children will make and sell sandwiches at their very own Sandwich Shop Dramatic Play Center. By reading the menus, writing the orders, counting the toppings, and paying for their meals, children learn valuable early literacy, math, and social skills.
Easy, Print & Go PDF:
Includes everything you need to set up a Sandwich Shop in your dramatic play center.
- Open/Closed Sign
- Menu (in full color)
- Order Forms (Back & White)
- Labels (Including: bread, meat, cheese, bacon, tomatoes, ketchup, etc.)
- Role Play Name Tags (Sandwich Maker, Cashier, Dish Washer, Manager, Customers)
- Table Signs
- Menu Boards
- How-To instructions
- Pennant Bunting (“Sandwich Shop”)
- “Betsy Book” – Read-aloud for introducing the center to your class.