Cultivate a love for nature and discovery with these Pumpkin Life Cycle Preschool Science Centers. Young learners will explore seeds, pulp, sprouts, flowers, and full-grown pumpkins with these hands-on science activities. Pair the printed materials with real-life materials for a fully immersive learning experience.
Within the Pumpkin Life Cycle preschool science centers, you’ll find:
- Teacher planning pages and guiding questions
- 4 Brightly colored reference photos
- Vocabulary cards with tracing practice cards
- Pumpkin language board
- Scientific Investigation – What is the life cycle of a pumpkin?
- Observations – What do you notice about the pumpkins?
- B&W Take-Home Book
- Book recommendations
Click on the PREVIEW above to see what’s included.