Preschoolers can write and mail their own letters at this Post Office Dramatic Play. They will write letters, buy and sell stamps, sort the mail, weigh the packages, and deliver the letters! Use these printables to organize and inspire learning through dramatic play.
Easy, Print & Go PDF:
Includes everything you need to set up a Post Office in your dramatic play center.
- Open/Closed Sign
- Post Office Hours
- Post-Master General
- How to Mail a Letter – 4 easy steps
- How to Address an Envelope – sign
- Templates: design your own stamp, postcard, letter templates with pictures and writing lines.
- Signs and Labels: “Buy Stamps Here,” “Weigh the Package,” “Deliver the mail”
- “Mail” Word Wall
- Role Play Tags (Mail Carrier, Postal Worker, Customers)
- Pennant Bunting (“Post Office”)
- “Betsy Book” to introduce the dramatic play center