Students can pretend that they are customers and servers with this Ice Cream Dramatic Play center. Develop important language, early literacy, and math skills all while playing and “eating” ice cream!
Easy, Print & Go PDF:
Includes everything you need to set up an Ice Cream Parlor Dramatic Play center.
- Open/Closed Sign
- Employee Name Tags (Cashier, Scooper, Waiter – male and female)
- Order Form( 1/2 sheet blackline for student use)
- Today’s Flavors (Menu board with 9 different flavor choices)
- Play Dough Recipe (to make your own “ice cream” for the store)
- Supply Labels
- Pennant Bunting(“Frosty Queen”)
- “Betsy Book” – This adorable 9-page book is perfect to read aloud to your class when introducing the new dramatic play center.