This dramatic play center includes everything you need to set up a fun, literacy-rich, organized, play-based Hospital Dramatic Play Center in your Early Childhood classroom! It’s perfect to use during a Health/Nutrition or Community Helpers unit.
Easy, Print & Go PDF:
Includes everything you need to set up a Hospital in your dramatic play center.
- Equipment labels(stethoscope, thermometer, shots, tongue depressors, masks, cotton balls, etc.)
- Area Labels(“Sign In Here”, Triage, Exam Room)
- Sign In Sheet(blackline master for photocopies)
- Official ID Badgesblank ID badges to customize for each child, with space for a picture
- Role Play Name Tags(Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Receptionist, Patient, X-Ray Tech)
- Medical Record Sheet(blackline for student use)
- Prescription Pad(blackline for student use)
- X-Ray Center
- Pennant Bunting(“Hospital”)
- “Betsy Book” – This cute photo book is a great way to introduce the new center to your students.