Use these math centers with your colorful fruit counters. Preschool, Pre-K, and prekindergarten students will practice sorting, computation, comparing, playing a bingo game, and graphing. Printable fruit math counters are included as well.
This set includes 5 hands-on math centers:
- Sorting – Sort the fruit counters by color or by type (apples, grapes, bananas, oranges, strawberries, and lemons)
- Computation – Practice combining sets of counters with these addition cards.
- Comparing – Which basket has more fruit? Face the hungry alligator’s mouth to the bigger one.
- Bingo – Play a simple game of bingo using the fruit counters.
- Graphing – Make a graph of the counters
These math centers are perfect for students ages 3-5 years.