Teach young children how to participate in a FIRE DRILL with these posters and books. Use these visual aids at Back to School time, or any time throughout the year when the students need a reminder.
The text of the posters reads: How to Do a Fire Drill
- Our school is a safe place to play and learn.
- Our classroom has a fire alarm and a fire extinguisher.
- We practice what to do during a fire drill.
- When the alarm rings, we stay calm and quiet.
- We stop what we are doing and line up quickly.
- We walk outside and away from the building. We don’t talk.
- When the fire drill is finished, we go inside and get back to work.
Young children will benefit from these visual aids: 8 Full-Color Resource Posters
- Use these as a lesson during circle time, hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder, or bind them into a handy classroom book.
Black & White Student Mini-Books
- Copy these for each child. (There are 2 per page. Collate, staple, and cut!)
- Students can color the pictures and take the book home for extra reinforcement!