Young children will bake gingerbread men, sugar cookies, and chocolate chip cookies to sell at their very own Cookie Shop Dramatic Play with this fun dramatic play center.
Easy, Print & Go PDF:
Includes everything you need to set up a Cookie Shop Dramatic Play in your classroom.
- Open – Closed signs
- Cookie Order Forms (1/2 page and 1/8 page – in B&W)
- Bakery Box Labels (collect empty plastic boxes, and label them with these!)
- Menu with prices (2 versions – dollars and pounds)
- Classroom Labels (Bake Here, Order Here, Decorate Here, Pay Here)
- Supply Labels (mixing bowls, spoons, spatulas, whisks, oven mitts, frosting, chocolate chips, sprinkles, rolling pins, cookie cutters, etc.)
- Cookie Signs (Chocolate Chip, Sugar, and Gingerbread)
- Employee Name Tags (Cashier, Manager, Counter Server, Baker)
- Recipes (full page and 1/4 page)
- Pennant Bunting (“Cookie Shop”)
- “Betsy Book” – This adorable 10-page book is perfect to read aloud to your class while introducing the new dramatic play.