Teach young children how to CLEAN UP the classroom when they are done working and playing by using these descriptive posters. They will benefit from the step-by-step instructions and the visual depictions of the routine.
The text of the posters reads: How to Clean Up
- Cleaning up is an important job.
- When it’s time to clean up, we stop playing.
- We pick up everything from the floor.
- We wipe up any small spills.
- We throw trash in the trash can.
- We put our toys away.
- We put our school supplies where they belong.
- We work together with our friends to make the classroom tidy.
Young children will benefit from these visual aids: 8 Full-Color Resource Posters
- Use these as a lesson during circle time, hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder, or bind them into a handy classroom book.
Black & White Student Mini-Books
- Copy these for each child. (There are 2 per page. Collate, staple, and cut!)
- Students can color the pictures and take the book home for extra reinforcement!