Cultivate a love for nature and discovery with these Butterfly Life Cycle Preschool Science Centers. Young learners will explore the unique stages of a butterfly’s life through observation, scientific inquiry, and open-ended questioning. Pair the printed materials with real-life materials for a fully immersive learning experience.
In these Butterfly Life Cycle preschool science centers, you’ll find:
- Teacher planning pages and guiding questions
- 4 Brightly colored reference photos
- Vocabulary cards with tracing practice cards
- Butterfly language board
- Observations – What do you notice about caterpillars and butterflies?
- Scientific Investigation – What is the life cycle of a butterfly?
- B&W Take-Home Book
- Book recommendations
Click on the PREVIEW above to see what’s included.