Spend time the first week of school teaching essential early childhood ROUTINES, such as how to use the bathroom facilities. These posters and books benefit students who need visual prompts and reminders!
The text of the posters reads: How to Use the Bathroom
- We can use the bathroom at school whenever we need it.
- After we use the toilet, we wipe with some toilet paper.
- We put the toilet paper in the toilet and remember to flush.
- Then we put soap on our hands.
- Next, we turn on the water and rub our hands together to get them clean.
- We take 1 paper towel and dry our hands.
- We throw the paper towel into the trash when we are done using the bathroom.
Young children will benefit from these visual aids: 8 Full-Color Resource Posters
- Use these as a lesson during circle time, hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder, or bind them into a handy classroom book.
Black & White Student Mini-Books
- Copy these for each child. (There are 2 per page. Collate, staple, and cut!)
- Students can color the pictures and take the book home for extra reinforcement!