It’s fall, and you know what that means? There are spiders everywhere! Do they creep you out? I’ll admit that I am not a huge fan, so when I come across one I try to replay that sweet scene where Charlotte saves Wilbur’s life in Charlotte’s Web. If I imagine that each spider is Charlotte, trying to make the world a better place, the spider’s chance of survival is much higher!
12 Spider Centers and Activities:
1. Sticky Eye Spider: A Halloween Fine Motor Skills Activity | Sunny Day Family (Pictured)
2. Spiders in the Sensory Table | Preschool Inspirations (Pictured)
3. Exploring Spider Webs | Carrots Are Orange (Pictured)
4. Spider Letter Swat Alphabet Activity | JDaniel4’s Mom (Pictured)
5. Halloween Sensory Play: Magic Foaming Spiders | Fun at Home with Kids (Pictured)
6. Spider Life Cycle for Preschool | The Preschool Toolbox Blog (Pictured)
7. Giant Spider Web Maze for Kids | Hands on as We Grow
8. Itsy Bitsy Spider Water Play | Teach Preschool
9. Shaving Cream Spider Web | Tutus and Tea Parties
10. Sensory Bottle of Spiders and Insects | B-Inspired Mama!
11. Spin a Spider Web | Naturally Educational
12. Sparkly Fine Motor Spider | Twodaloo
Follow this Board for more great Fall activities:
Follow Play to Learn Preschool’s board Season: Fall on Pinterest.
Check out this Resource from my Shop!
Halloween Preschool Unit$5.00
No tricks, just treats with this HALLOWEEN thematic mini-unit. Each day includes engaging activities to help you teach your preschool students about the Halloween holiday. This mini-unit includes 5 days of complete lesson plans as well as additional literacy and math centers. All the work is done for you!
FREE Halloween Bundle!
Enjoy Free Halloween resources perfect for the season!
After you subscribe, you will be redirected to the FREE Halloween bundle. We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.