It’s fall, and you know what that means? There are spiders everywhere! Do they creep you out? I’ll admit that I am not a huge fan, so when I come across one I try to replay that sweet scene where Charlotte saves Wilbur’s life in Charlotte’s Web. If I imagine that each spider is Charlotte, trying to make the world a better place, the spider’s chance of survival is much higher!
12 Spider Centers and Activities:
1. Sticky Eye Spider: A Halloween Fine Motor Skills Activity | Sunny Day Family (Pictured)
2. Spiders in the Sensory Table | Preschool Inspirations (Pictured)
3. Exploring Spider Webs | Carrots Are Orange (Pictured)
4. Spider Letter Swat Alphabet Activity | JDaniel4’s Mom (Pictured)
5. Halloween Sensory Play: Magic Foaming Spiders | Fun at Home with Kids (Pictured)
6. Spider Life Cycle for Preschool | The Preschool Toolbox Blog (Pictured)
7. Giant Spider Web Maze for Kids | Hands on as We Grow
8. Itsy Bitsy Spider Water Play | Teach Preschool
9. Shaving Cream Spider Web | Tutus and Tea Parties
10. Sensory Bottle of Spiders and Insects | B-Inspired Mama!
11. Spin a Spider Web | Naturally Educational
12. Sparkly Fine Motor Spider | Twodaloo