At preschool, students have lots of time in the block center and at the light table to tinker and build. By the time they get to elementary school time for play is often replaced with more academic learning. The trick is to disguise the more rigorous lessons with playful and fun challenges!
Try these STEM Building Challenges:
- Light Table Building Challenge | Play to Learn Preschool (Pictured)
- Magnets and Ice Simple Science for Kids | Little Bins for Little Hands (Pictured)
- Engineering for Preschoolers: Build a Rain Shelter | Hand Made Kids Art (Pictured)
- Magnatiles on the Light Table | Play to Learn Preschool (Pictured)
- Learning About Constellations | Artsy Momma (Pictured)
- Gumdrop Bridges | Little Bins for Little Hands (Pictured)
More Fun & Playful Ideas:
- Apple Toothpick Tower | Preschool Powel Packets
- Computer Deconstruction | Left Brain Craft Brain
- Fishing with Magnets | Stir the Wonder
- How to Make Moving Noodle Robots | Teach Preschool
- Preschool Engineering with Rainbows | Natural Beach Living
FREE Curriculum Catalog!
This wonderful catalog gives you information on each of the thematic units.
After you subscribe, you will be redirected to the FREE Catalog. We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.