There’s really nothing better than the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of Fall, is there?! We get to experience 4 very distinct seasons here in Virginia, and fall is absolutely my favorite. Let’s bring all of the excitement of the season into our preschool classroom with these easy fall sensory bins. We like to change our sensory bin base (noodles, chick peas, lentils) about once a month, but each week we add in different accessories (tongs, sorting trays, puzzles) each week to keep things exciting. These easy fall sensory bins are just the inspiration we need for this month.
Fall Sensory Bins
- Indian Corn Sensory Bin | Still Playing School (Pictured)
- Fall Leaves Soup Water Sensory Play | And Next Comes L (Pictured)
- Fall Harvest Sensory Bin with Wooden Beads | Little Bins for Little Hands (Pictured)
- Little House in the Pumpkin Autumn Sensory Bin | Adventure in a Box (Pictured)
- Apple Cinnamon Sensory Bin | Fantastic Fun and Learning (Pictured)
- Autumn Sensory Bin with Beans and Pinecones | Sow Sprout Play (Pictured)
- Fall Sensory Table with Hay, Pumpkins, Gourds and Indian Corn | Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas (Pictured)
- Acorn Sensory Bin | Play to Learn (Pictured)
- Fall Sensory Bin with Popcorn Kernels | Glued to My Crafts (Pictured)
- All in One Fall Sensory Bin | Simple Fun for Kids
- Fall Sensory Table with Birdseed and Sunflower Seeds | Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- All-Natural Fall Sensory Bin | A Mom with a Lesson Plan
- Fall Sensory Bin with Pom Poms | Teaching 2 & 3 Year Olds
- Fall Sensory Bin with Pasta | Happy Hooligans
Now we just have to decide which one to try first! What is in your sensory table this fall? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe to receive a FREE dramatic play printable set, as well as our latest content by email.