Young children need to practice practical strategies when learning how to TAKE TURNS. Use these resource posters as you teach each part of the routine and refer to them as necessary throughout the school year.
The text of the posters reads: How to Take Turns
- It is important to take turns.
- We can talk it out.
- We can use a timer.
- We can share.
- We can make a wait list.
- We can play a game like rock-paper-scissors.
- We can wait in line.
- When we take turns, everyone can have fun.
Young children will benefit from these visual aids: 8 Full-Color Resource Posters
- Use these as a lesson during circle time, hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder, or bind them into a handy classroom book.
Black & White Student Mini-Books
- Copy these for each child. (There are 2 per page. Collate, staple, and cut!)
- Students can color the pictures and take the book home for extra reinforcement!