Help young children learn the routines and use good manners at any meal! These resource posters are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or snack time.
The text of the posters reads:
- We sit in our chairs.
- We eat our own food and keep our hands to ourselves.
- We keep food and drinks on the table.
- We talk to friends with an inside voice.
- We clean up spills.
- We throw trash away.
- We wait to be excused.
- We push in the chair when we are finished.
Young children will benefit from these visual aids: 8 Full-Color Resource Posters
- Use these as a lesson during circle time, hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder, or bind them into a handy classroom book.
Black & White Student Mini-Books
- Copy these for each child. (There are 2 per page. Collate, staple, and cut!)
- Students can color the pictures and take the book home for extra reinforcement!