Young children cannot work and learn at CENTERS until they have practiced the routines and procedures. These posters and books help students who benefit from visual aids and reinforcement.
The text of the posters reads: How to Work at Centers
- We can play together during center time.
- We can build at the block station.
- We can listen to stories.
- We can make things out of play dough.
- We can draw at the writing center.
- We can paint at the easel.
- We can read the pocket chart. We have fun together during centers!
Young children will benefit from these visual aids: 8 Full-Color Resource Posters
- Use these as a lesson during circle time, hang them in the classroom as a visual reminder, or bind them into a handy classroom book.
Black & White Student Mini-Books
- Copy these for each child. (There are 2 per page. Collate, staple, and cut!)
- Students can color the pictures and take the book home for extra reinforcement!