Jamie is pleased to offer various professional development workshops to other early childhood educators. She regularly presents through the Loudoun County Department of Family Services, and is also available to lead private workshops to meet the needs of your child care or preschool staff.
Workshop topics cover a broad scope of relevant topics, including but not limited to:
- “Jamie’s workshops are the best!”
- “I don’t even need the hours, but I come because they are so helpful.”
- “I can’t express to you how thankful I am for all the wonderful things I have learned from your workshops.”
- “Thank you so much for your wonderful advice that is helping me to do a better job with my little ones!!”
- “I learned so many new things that I can use in my classroom.”
- “This was awesome.”
- “Hands-down the best workshop I have ever attended.”
- “The time went by too quickly. I wanted to hear more.”
- “That was a blast!”
- “In the past 8 months, I have grown so much with my teaching and it’s all thanks to you! Most importantly, my children are so happy and they have so much fun with all of your different learning techniques.”
- “Thank you so much! You are an inspiration.”
Subscribe to receive a FREE dramatic play printable set, as well as our latest content by email.